I am a Canadian distance runner living and training in Guelph Ontario. I grew up on a cash crop and pig farm near Parkhill Ontario. The first organized sports I played were hockey and soccer, playing both throughout most of elementary school and high school. I began running cross country in grade three and have competed in the sport every year since. When I was 17 I decided to stop playing hockey and soccer and focus more on being a good runner.
I made my first steps into competitive running when I was thirteen, when I joined the London Runner Distance Club heading into high school at North Middlesex District High School. My passion for running grew throughout high school and I decided to attend the University of Guelph, where I studied a BA in Environmental Governance and competed for the University’s varsity Cross Country and Track and Field teams. I now live and train near Parkhill where I aspire to be the best runner I can be in the pursuit of my Olympic dream.
- 1500m: 3:43.70
- Mile(indoor): 4:03.51
- 3,000m(indoor): 7:58.11
- 5,000m: 13:51.41
- 10,000m: 28:53.53
Career Highlights/National Teams:
- CIS (Canadian University) Cross Country Individual Champion, 2015
- Competed at the 2015 Toronto Pan Am Games, 10,000m
- Competed at the 2015 FISU Games (World University), 10,000m
- CIS Cross Country individual Champion, 2013
- OUA (Ontario University) Cross Country Individual Champion, 2013
- Competed at the 2012 World Junior Championships, 5,000m
- Competed at the 2012 FISU Cross Country Championships